Church information

St Blasius Church

St. Blasius Church is part of the Isle of Wight Deanery of the Diocese of Portsmouth and is one of the churches on the Isle of Wight and was only established in 1853. The church itself was built during the reign of King Stephen, so is over 850 years old, but for much of its history was the family chapel for Shanklin Manor. For more information about St Blasius Church click here.

church.jpg
church2.jpg
church window.jpg
church 3.jpg
church 4.jpg